How to Make Duck L’Orange Recipe | Marky's
Category : Recipes | Posted : Aug 17, 2022
Rougie Confit Duck Legs, 4 pieces. (If you would like a smaller portion, you can purchase a single duck leg from La Belle or Rougie)
3 Oranges, juiced
3 Oranges, zested
2 oz Butter
4 Potatoes, au gratin
- Preheat the oven to 400°F
- Take the duck legs out of the duck fat. Place them skin side down on a cold frying pan.
- Place the pan on high heat until the duck legs begin to color.
- Add the potato au gratin once the duck legs begin to color. Take the pan and place it in the oven for 13 mins.
- Add orange juice in a pot and reduce by half on high heat, while the duck legs are in the oven. Once the orange juice is reduced, turn off the pot.
- Whisk in diced cold butter to the sauce, one cube at a time until each has dissolved.
- Add zest to the sauce.
- Remove the duck legs from the oven. Serve with the sauce and potato au gratin.
Read More Posted : Mar 25, 2021
Read More Posted : Jul 26, 2020
Read More Posted : Apr 07, 2020