Warm Up This Christmas Morning With These Delicious Breakfast Recipes
Christmas morning is a special time where families get together to celebrate and open presents. But what do you eat for breakfast? If you're looking for some delicious and hearty recipes, look no further!
In this blog post, we will share some of our favorite Christmas breakfast recipes with you. From pancakes to waffles to eggs benedict, we have something for everyone. So why not try out a few of these recipes this year? We guarantee that you won't be disappointed!
Christmas Morning Tradition
Many families around the world celebrate Christmas morning with festive traditions and delicious foods. Whether you prefer sweet or savory options, there are plenty of choices to warm up your morning!
One popular tradition is to start the day by cooking a special breakfast for the whole family. This might include traditional favorites like cinnamon rolls, pancakes, and waffles, or you could get a little more creative with recipes like egg casserole and breakfast quesadillas.
Cheesy Bacon and Mushroom Bread Recipe
- Cut 1 loaf of bread into thick slices
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 strips bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/2 cup sautéed mushrooms, chopped
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- Preset the oven's temperature to 350 degrees F.
- Arrange the bread slices on a baking sheet and top each slice with a layer of shredded cheese.
- Top the cheese with a layer of chopped bacon, followed by a layer of sautéed mushrooms.
- Brush the melted butter over each slice, ensuring that all ingredients are evenly coated.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and the bread is golden brown.
- Serve immediately, garnished with your choice of fresh herbs, if desired. Enjoy!
Smoked Salmon and Dill Recipe
- 1 lb smoked salmon, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup whole milk or cream
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preset oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the smoked salmon, dill, eggs, milk or cream, salt, and pepper. Stir until well combined.
- Lightly grease an 8-inch round ovenproof pan with butter or oil. Pour in the salmon mixture and spread evenly in the pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the dutch baby is puffed up and golden brown on top. Serve hot, garnished with fresh herbs or lemon wedges if desired. Enjoy!
Cinnamon French Toast Muffins Recipe
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 12 slices thick cut bread, cut into cubes
- In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, melted butter, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Add in the brown sugar, flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon and stir until evenly combined.
- Stir in the bread cubes until they are all well coated with the batter.
- Set the temperature of the oven to 350 degrees F and lightly grease a muffin tin.
- Spoon the bread mixture into individual muffin cups, filling each about ¾ of the way full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the internal temperature reads at least 165 degrees F when tested with a meat thermometer.
- Serve warm, topped with powdered sugar or maple syrup if desired. Enjoy!
Looking for a delicious and hearty breakfast option to enjoy this Christmas morning? Look no further than these delicious cinnamon French toast muffins!
With simple ingredients like milk, eggs, butter, brown sugar, flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon, these sweet and tasty treats are sure to be a hit with the whole family.
Simply follow the easy instructions to bake these muffins in the oven, and enjoy a warm and satisfying breakfast this holiday season. you choose to top them with powdered sugar or maple syrup, these cinnamon French toast muffins are sure to be a Christmas morning favorite. Happy baking!