Very scary menu: top 5 terribly delicious recipes for Halloween
Imagine that there are bloodied body parts, various worms, spiders, skeletons and other horrors appear on your table instead of the usual dinner dishes. What you will feel, if at the bottom of the glass suddenly appears someone's eye? "I will not eat it!"- you probably say.
Only one day a year, on Halloween, such treats are very relevant. And the scarier, the better. The children will delight, and adults will envy your imagination. Moreover, the goodies did not differ in taste from traditional dishes, despite the off-putting appearance.
For a hearty dinner at Halloween eyes from ground beef in tomato sauce, simulating blood, would be perfect.
- Ground meat – 350 GR
- Onion – 1 PCs
- Egg – 2 PCs
- Tomato sauce – 1 package
- Black Tajarin Artisinal Pasta with Squid Ink – 80 GR
- Pitted Black Olives 5-7 PCs
- Olive oil – 1 tablespoon.
- Spices to your taste
1. Mix the minced meat, chopped onion and egg. Add salt and your favorite spices. Stir to homogeneity.
2. Shape the meatballs, add into the center of each one an olives circle - it will make a pupil.
3. In a deep pan heat the tomato sauce. To give a special taste and flavor of the finished dish use Tomatoes & Truffles Sauce, which blends perfectly with the meat dishes. Place meatballs in warm sauce, decorate each one with olives circle. Cover the pan with a lid and simmer for 20-30 minutes until done.
4. Boil the pasta in salted water, pour in 1 tablespoon of olive oil, cook until tender, drain.
5. Place pasta on serving plate, pour the tomato sauce on top and garnish with meat eyes.
Sausages with cheese in puff pastry as mummies is excellent Halloween-style appetizer. Treat these snacks with friends that have come to your terrible party.
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Roll out the puff pastry, cut into strips 0.5 cm. Cut cheese into strips 1 cm thick.
3. Clean the Sausages from the package. A few strips of cheese put along the sausage, wrap with chunks of dough, leaving 3 cm for mummy face.
4. Lay parchment paper on baking tray and put sausages on top. Lubricate them with beaten egg.
5. Bake for about 15 minutes until golden brown. Draw a face of the mummy on the finished sausage with mustard. Serve with mustard or tomato sauce. Sausages-Mummy for Halloween are ready!
Appearance is primarily important in children's menu. On the eve of all saints day, make frightening sandwiches for breakfast to your little monster.
1. Fry pieces of bread in the toaster or on a dry skillet. Cut Gruyere cheese into thin strips. Cut olives into slices.
2. Grease a bread with ketchup, lay cheese dices on top. Make eyes from circles of olives. Spooky Halloween breakfast is ready!
Witch fingers biscuits
Guests will be delighted by such a horrible cookie.
- 1 ½ cups of wheat flour
- Butter, chilled, cut into cubes – 150 g
- Grated cheddar cheese – 1 glass
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Fried Marcona Almonds
1. Prepare the dough for the fingers: mix the flour, butter, cheese and pepper in blender until thick dough. Put in a bowl, close with a cling film and refrigerate for half an hour. Heat the oven to 180°C. Cover two baking trays with baking paper.
2. Form from a tablespoon of dough a nodose finger and put an almond on one side, like a fingernail.
3. Bake 15-20 minutes until golden. Cool for 5 minutes in pan, then pass on the plate until completely cooled.
Make happy your child with nice and cheerful dessert at Halloween.
1. Apple (Granny Smith, Golden) cut into thick slices. Drizzle with lemon juice to avoid darkening.
2. Spread a thick layer of chestnut paste, folded together to create the jaw.
3. Then insert inside the almonds that will mimic the teeth.
4. Funny jaws on Halloween are ready!
Decorate your house with merry ghosts. Doing it together with your child is so fun!
You will need:
- Adhesive gauze
- Plastic bottle
- Buttons, felt or black cardboard for the eyes
1. Make a frame. To do this, put puffed up ball on the plastic bottle, tie it to bottleneck. Make a wire frame as pictured.
2. Now take a piece of gauze. Cover the ball with gauze; distribute it on wire frame to make the ghost. Using an atomizer spray a gauze with solution of glue with water in equal proportions.
3. That's it! Let dry the gauze. Stick down the eyes, which can be made from almost anything: felt, buttons, cardboard circles or ocelli, which are sold in the shops of accessories for toys.
And don't forget about the most important thing! Be sure to stock up on candy and sweets at Halloween. Then you will be able to pay off the small monsters that will haunt you in the festive evening. Who knows, maybe big box of special Halloween edition Leonidas Chocolate will save your life.