How to Make Huso Dog Recipe | Marky's
Category : Recipes | Posted : May 30, 2022
4 King Crab Merus Legs
4 brioche hot dog buns with the sides sliced off
3 oz butter
2 oz mayonnaise
1.75 oz caviar of your choice
- Take the king crab legs out of their shell. Make sure to remove the inner shell as well.
- Place ½ of the butter on a pan over medium heat.
- Toast both sides of the brioche hot dog buns on the pan. Once toasted, take the buns out of the pan.
- Add the remaining butter to the pan. Cook the crab legs for one minute on each side.
- Peel and slice the avocado. Place the avocado inside the toasted bun followed by the crab legs.
- Squeeze mayonnaise on top of the crab.
- Finish by serving with a caviar of your choice on top.
Read More Posted : Mar 25, 2021
Read More Posted : Jul 26, 2020
Read More Posted : Apr 07, 2020