Marky's is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Marky's takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Marky's Gourmet Store:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Marky's Gourmet Store is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content may not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Marky's Gourmet Store. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Marky's Gourmet Store:
- Phone: +1-305-758-9288
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Postal address: 1000 NW 159 Drive, Miami, FL 33169
We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Marky's Gourmet Store is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies: Modern web browsers of the latest versions (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari).
Marky's Gourmet Store is not compatible with: Browsers older than 3 major versions. Mobile operating systems older than 5 years.
Accessibility of Marky's Gourmet Store relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Marky's Gourmet Store, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Marky's Gourmet Store:
- PDF oficcial documents and catalog: PDF may not be accessible on some readers, because PDF format is not fully supported by the readers. Despite the fact that PDF catalog doesn't contain any specific or unique information and just duplicate information from other accessible website pages, we will exclude PDF from readers and will gradually refuse this format from our website. All information in PDF is duplicated on the pages of our website, but if you'll have any issue, please, report an issue to us and we'll provide you information in accessible form.
- Checkout limitations: Some forms and calendar may not have labels or could be inaccessible, because complexity of the checkout logic and process may cause some difficulties and program errors. We constantly develop checkout process to make it more accessible to the users with disabilities making correct layout of forms, inputs, buttons and images. As far as checkout process is constantly updated to improve usability, some innovations may cause accessibility issues which will be solved as soon as possible. We're very grateful for any feedback which will help us to make checkout process fully accessible.. Please call our support +1-305-758-9288 to get any information about or products, website issues or report an issue by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Purchase can be also made by the phone with our helpful support stuff.
- Website navigation limitations: Some links may not have labels or could be inaccessible, because some of our navigation links can be made by the website's stuff and some are made automatically. Typo errors and human factor may take place. Overwhelming majority of the links are accessible both in the menus and texts. We constantly work with website content to align it with WCAG requirements and correct all inconsistencies found. Please, report an issue by email email@example.com or phone +1-305-758-9288.
- Forms limitations: Some form inputs may be inaccessible because the website has many complex forms and input logic which constantly changes. Some changes may cause program errors and accessibility consistency,. Most of the forms and input are fully accessible, but some of them may have accessibility issues, we constantly work with website forms and logic to find and fix any accessibility issues. Please, report an issue by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +1-305-758-9288.
- Images limitations: Some images may not have accessible descriptions because some images are used for graphic design purposes only and some newly uploaded images may not have alt texts. Graphic design images doesn't contain any useful information and used only as "backgrounds". But new images which not contain alt texts yet will be provided by these texts as soon as possible. Please, report an issue by email email@example.com or phone +1-305-758-9288.
Marky's Caviar assessed the accessibility of Marky's Gourmet Store by the following approaches:
- A formal quality assurance process throughout the design and development process.
- Lighthouse Accessibility Audit Tool: recommended review tool by Google (https://developers.google.com/web/fundamentals/accessibility/how-to-review)
- AXE Accessibility Audit Software: recommended review tool by Google (https://developers.google.com/web/fundamentals/accessibility/how-to-review)
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by: Marky's Webteam (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This statement was created on 7 November 2019.