How to Make Beef Tartare with Caviar Recipe | Marky's
Category : Recipes | Posted : May 28, 2022
Beef Tartare with Caviar
200 g filet mignon
1 tbsp chopped chives
1 tbsp finely chopped shallots
½ tbsp finely cut capers
¼ tsp fresh black pepper
1 egg yolk
1 tbsp olive oil
½ tsp Maldon salt
8 slices of sourdough bread
½ tbsp soy sauce
2 oz Osetra Caviar
- Preheat the oven to 400° F in order to toast your sourdough bread later.
- Finely dice the filet mignon beef with a sharp knife.
- Combine the chopped chives, shallots, capers, egg yolk, olive oil, soy sauce, salt, and fresh black pepper in a bowl.
- Add the diced beef and mix all of the ingredients together. Don’t forget to check that the seasoning is mixed in well.
- Place the beef tartare in a serving bowl.
- Add a generous amount of Osetra Caviar on top of the beef tartare.
- Toast your sourdough in the oven until crispy and serve with your beef tartare.