How to Make Potato and Leek Soup Recipe | Marky's
Category : Recipes | Posted : Aug 19, 2022
Potato and Leek Soup
2lbs Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and diced
2 medium leeks, sliced and washed
1 quart milk
1 cup water
4 free range eggs
2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Bring a medium-sized pot to medium heat and pour in 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Place leeks and potatoes into the pot and start to sweat off the vegetables for 5 mins.
- Add milk and water to the pot. Bring everything to a boil and then simmer for 25 minutes. Make sure to stir often, so the vegetables do not burn on the bottom.
- Bring a small pot of water to boil, while the soup is cooking. Add the eggs and let them boil for 6.5 minutes.
- Put eggs under cold running water for 3 minutes. Peel the eggs under the water.
- Place all ingredients into a high-speed blender. Blend on high until a very smooth consistency.
- Season the soup with salt and pepper.
- Set an egg at the base of a bowl followed by a dollop of caviar. Pour hot soup into the bowl.
Read More Posted : Mar 25, 2021
Read More Posted : Jul 26, 2020
Read More Posted : Apr 07, 2020