No-Bake Desserts for Your Last Minute Party Needs
Are you in a bind and need to make a dessert for your party guests, but don't have the time or energy to bake? Never fear, we've got some delicious no-bake desserts that will save the day! These recipes require only basic appliances and ingredients, so they are perfect for when you are short on time. We've got something for everyone, from chocolate lovers to fruit fans. So what are you waiting for? Get started on these scrumptious desserts now!
No-Bake Dessert Recipes
There are many desserts that can be made without any baking necessary like cheesecakes, cookies, and the classic mug cakes. Here are different recipes that are easy to make with limited prep work and taste delicious:
No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 2 cups cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
to stiff peaks
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter until well combined. Put the mixture in the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan and press it down firmly.
- Beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth in a separate mixing bowl. Stir in the vanilla extract, then fold in the whipped cream until well incorporated.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the graham cracker crust, gently pressing it down with a spatula. Top with fresh blueberries and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. Cut into slices and enjoy.
Fantasy Fudge Recipe
- 1 (12 oz) bag chocolate chips (semisweet, dark, white or your choice)
- 1 1/2 sticks butter, 3/4 cup
- 1 can evaporated milk (5 oz)
- 1 (7 oz) jar marshmallow fluff
-3 c sugar
- 1 1/2 cups mix-ins (e.g., nuts, Oreo pieces, or toffee bits), divided\
- In a large saucepan, melt the chocolate chips and butter over medium heat until smooth.
- Add the evaporated milk and marshmallow fluff, and stir until well combined.
- Gradually add the sugar, stirring constantly to prevent any clumps from forming.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low, and continue to stir the mixture until it starts to thicken.
- Remove the pan from the heat, and stir in 1 cup of your desired mix-ins.
- Transfer the fudge to a parchment-lined baking dish or pan, using a spatula to spread it into an even layer.
- Sprinkle the remaining mix-ins over the top of the fudge, and press them gently into the surface.
- Refrigerate the fudge until set and firm, about 2 hours. Cut into squares, and enjoy!
No-Bake Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup honey or brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1.5 cups of rolled oats (not quick cooking)
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut (optional)
- 3 tablespoons chopped nuts or seeds (optional)
- In a large bowl, mix together the melted butter and honey or brown sugar until well combined. Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Add the rolled oats, shredded coconut, and chopped nuts or seeds, if using, and mix well until everything is evenly coated with the butter mixture.
- Scoop the oatmeal mixture onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a Silpat mat. Use your hands to form the oat mixture into small cookie shapes.
- Place the baking sheet in the refrigerator and let the cookies chill for at least 30 minutes before serving. Eat Immediately or keep chilled for up to a week in an airtight container.
Eclair Cake Recipe
For the filling,
- 4 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 15 graham crackers
For the ganache,
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- To make the filling, whisk together the egg yolks, granulated sugar, and cornstarch in a medium saucepan until well combined.
- Slowly add the milk to the saucepan, whisking continuously to prevent lumps from forming.
- Stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, cook the mixture over medium heat until it thickens and boils.
- Remove from heat and stir in the butter and vanilla extract until fully incorporated. Transfer to a clean bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Stirring frequently while heating will ensure that the chocolate melts completely and the mixture is smooth for the ganache.
- To assemble the Eclair cake, line a 9x9-inch baking dish with parchment paper or foil. Place a single layer of graham crackers on the bottom of the dish, breaking them as needed to fit the shape of the pan.
- Pour half of the filling over the graham crackers, spreading it into an even layer. Top with another layer of graham crackers and then pour on the remaining filling.
- Drizzle the ganache over the top of the eclair cake and let cool at room temperature for about 30 minutes. Serve chilled or at room temperature, cut into squares. Enjoy!
Looking for delicious, no-bake dessert recipes that are easy to make and taste amazing? Look no further than these three mouthwatering options! Whether you prefer blueberry cheesecake, fantasy fudge, or oatmeal cookies, there is something here for everyone to enjoy. So what are you waiting for? Get baking today!