How to Make Heirloom Tomatoes, Stracciatella, Chili and Keta Salmon Roe Recipe | Marky's
Category : Recipes | Posted : May 28, 2022
Heirloom Tomatoes, Stracciatella, Chili and Keta Salmon Roe
½ lbs heirloom tomatoes, cut in half
5 oz Stracciatella
1 tbsp chili crisp
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp Fleur de Sel
1 garlic clove
8 slices of sourdough bread
2 oz Keta Salmon Roe
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a toss, mix tomatoes with chili crisp, olive oil, and fleur de sel.
- Place stracciatella at the bottom of a bowl, followed by the tomatoes.
- Scatter the Salmon Roe over the top of the stracciatella and tomatoes.
- Place the sourdough in the oven for 4 mins or until toasted. Cut garlic in half and rub over the bread.
- Serve and enjoy the heirloom tomatoes, stracciatella, and salmon roe with the sourdough toasts.
Read More Posted : Mar 25, 2021
Read More Posted : Jul 26, 2020
Read More Posted : Apr 07, 2020