How to Make Caviar Fries Recipe | Marky's
Category : Recipes | Posted : Aug 17, 2022
16 oz frozen french fries
2 oz Mayonnaise
1 oz chopped chives
1 oz Smoked Trout Roe
1 oz Kaluga Amber Caviar
- Heat a fryer or pot of oil to 350°F.
- Place the fries in the fryer for 3-4 mins until golden brown.
- Take the fries out. Make sure they are properly drained from oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Place the fries in a serving bowl and drizzle mayonnaise on top.
- Scatter chives, smoked trout roe, and kaluga caviar over the fries.
Read More Posted : Mar 25, 2021
Read More Posted : Jul 26, 2020
Read More Posted : Apr 07, 2020