Kosher Smoked Salmon Dip
Category : Recipes | Posted : Sep 3, 2015
Smoked Salmon Dip - everything you love about a smoked salmon bagel is all wrapped up neat and tidy in this dip. Only 10 minutes to cook!
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoon capers, rinsed, drained, and chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, diced small
- 2 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Kosher salt
- 6 ounces kosher smoked salmon, coarsely chopped
- Bagel chips, for serving
- In a small bow, combine the Greek yogurt and cream cheese with a hand mixer. Stir in the capers, onion, dill, and lemon juice. Taste and add salt as needed.
- Fold in the smoked salmon.
- Serve with bagel chips.
Prep Time: 10 mins.