Category : Recipes | Posted : Oct 16, 2013
This delicious and refreshing recipe for tea punch will quench your thirst.
- 1 cup white sugar
- 4 cups pineapple juice
- 1 cup strong brewed Tea Forte Black Currant Tea
- 4 cups prepared lemonade
- 4 cups orange juice
- 1 (2 liter) bottle ginger ale, chilled
- In a pitcher, combine sugar and tea.
- Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in orange juice, pineapple juice and lemonade.
- Chill in refrigerator for 4 hours.
- Just before serving, pour chilled juice mixture into a punch bowl and stir in ginger ale.
Serve into ice-filled punch glasses or mason jar mugs. Add lemon or orange wedges to flavor as desired. Enjoy !