Organic Pasta With Shaved Black Truffles Recipe
A delicious shaved black truffle recipe, featuring organic pasta and sprinkled with parmigiano reggiano cheese. A very delectable pasta dish that pairs well with a robust Italian Red Wine, such as a Chianti ,Valpolicella, or an Amarone.
Total Time: 30 mins. Prep Time: 15 mins. Cook Time: 15 mins.
- 6 ounces Pasta Panarese: Organic Pappardelle
- 1 ounce fresh or preserved black truffles, like Brezzi: Preserved Black Truffles
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, Hacienda Guzman: Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 ounce shaved parmigiano reggiano cheese
- 1 chervil
- Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil and salt it. When the water has come to a full boil, put the fettucine into it and cook for 2 1/2 minutes.
- While the pasta is cooking , heat a separate sauté pan to medium high heat and add the cream and a touch of the pasta water.
- When this is heated add the parmesan cheese, butter and salt to make a sauce, making sure to stir.
- Add the cooked pasta to the sauté pan and toss until it is completely coated with the sauce.
- With a pasta fork, twist the pasta and slide it into a small pasta bowl, using all of the sauce.
- Garnish with the shaved cheese, chervil, olive oil and shave black truffles over the top.