Salmon Stuffed Eggs Recipe topped w/ Caviar
This addition to our blog features a Salmon Stuffed eggs recipe topped with caviar. This fancied-up version of the classic party staple deviled eggs is sure to increase the yum factor at your next gathering. Just a dollop of caviar on the top of these eggs creates a new and exciting dish that will quickly become your most requested party dish. Combining the egg yolks with unique ingredients such as smoked salmon and dill develops a new taste profile for a classic dish and elevate it to elegant finger food. We've tried this and we loved it, we hope that you will too!
Prep Time: 10 minutes Total Time: 10 minutes
- 6 jumbo hard-boiled eggs, cut in half lengthwise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped smoked salmon
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped capers
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise, preferably fresh
- Freshly ground pepper
- Marky's Caviar to garnish the top
- Work hard-boiled egg yolks through a sieve into a mixing bowl, add smoked salmon, dill, and capers, and mix well
- Add mustard, mayonnaise, and pepper to taste, and blend well.
- Fill egg cavities with the mixture, press halves together neatly and securely, and trim the broad bases of the eggs so they stand upright on a serving dish.
- Top the eggs with dollops of caviar.
- Yield: 6 servings