Roasted Leg of Lamb
Lamb is a staple in Mediterranean diets, believed to be the world’s healthiest diet because of its ability to lower the risk of cardiovascular disease. And although it can be slightly higher in calories than other meats, that can be offset when you remove some of the fat from a cut of lamb. This recipe features yummy roasted leg of lamb with Spanish Paprika, wine and herbs.
- 1 leg of lamb
- 3 potatoes
- 1 onion
- La Dahlia Paprika
- 1 glass of White Wine
- Olive Oil
- garlic and salt.
- Preheat oven to 325
- Make deep cuts across the leg of lamb and season it with salt and rosemary.
- Slice the potatoes thickly and lay them on a large dish together with the chopped onion.
- Salt the potatoes and pour some olive oil over them. Put the lamb on top and place in the pre-heated oven.
- Chop some garlic and add a teaspoon of paprika crush them and pour them into olive oil and a glass of white wine. Mix together.
- Pour the mixture over the lamb every few minutes until the lamb is cooked to your desired level. About 35 - 40 minutes for well-done.