Toast with Bonito del Norte Tuna and dried Tomato
Category : Recipes | Posted : Aug 7, 2014
A very simple but very satisfying snack using "Serrats" Bonito del Norte Tuna fillets. The simplicity and the crunch of the toast highlight the tuna's texture and flavor very well.
- 1 can “Serrats” Bonito del Norte (White Tuna, Albacore) Ventresca Fillets in Olive Oil
- Pulp of rehydrated dried tomato
- Black olive purée
- Basilippo Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Lightly toast a slice of bread, homemade if possible.
- Drizzle the toast with olive oil.
- Using a spoon, scrape out the pulp of the rehydrated dried tomatoes and spread it on the toast.
- Add the bonito del norte ventresca fillets and decorate with a line of black olive purée.