Roasted Potatoes with Caviar
This decadent dish of roasted potatoes with caviar is made special with the addition of two types of caviar. Along with creme fraiche and fresh rosemary this recipe takes a normal potato and elevates it to gourmet status. This makes an excellent addition to your next dinner party menu.
- 4 pounds unpeeled small potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1 1/2 cups chilled crème fraîche or sour cream
- 1 ounce Karat Osetra Black Caviar (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 ounce Marky's Keta Salmon Roe Caviar
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Combine potatoes, 2 tablespoons oil, and rosemary in large bowl.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Brush large rimmed baking sheet with 1 tablespoon oil.
- Arrange potatoes, cut side down, in single layer on prepared sheet.
- Shake pan slightly to prevent sticking.
- Roast until potatoes are brown, crisp, and cooked through, about 35 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes on sheet.
- Place bowls of crème fraîche and caviar on large platter.
- Arrange potatoes, cut side up, around bowls and serve.