CORONAVIRUS PRECAUTIONS ENFORCED BY MARKY’S
We want to make you aware that conversations about the coronavirus (COVID-19) are becoming more prominent, as diagnosed cases of the virus are slowly increasing.
We have no reason to believe that there is any instance of coronavirus at our company or our affiliates, but we understand the seriousness and the danger of coronavirus and we are implementing and following all the precautionary measures recommended by The Centers for Disease Control (CDC):
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Provide tissues and no-touch disposal receptacles for use by employees.
- Instruct employees to clean their hands often with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60-95% alcohol or wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Soap and water should be used preferentially if hands are visibly dirty.
- Routinely clean all frequently touched surfaces in the workplace, such as workstations, countertops, and doorknobs. Use the cleaning agents that are usually used in these areas and follow the directions on the label.
- CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a facemask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including COVID-19.
- Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others. The use of facemasks is also crucial for health workers and people who are taking care of someone in close settings (at home or in a health care facility).
Since we sell caviar produced at our “Sturgeon Aquafarms” company located in north Florida, we would like to announce the following:
- The new coronavirus transmits among people through respiratory tract. The sturgeon we raise is an aquatic animal, which is impossible to be contaminated with the coronavirus.
- Starting from February 15th, 2020, Sturgeon Aquafarms company has closed off its premises including the farms and the processing plant from any external visitors.
- The company’s farming and processing operations have been carried out strictly in compliance with disinfection procedures.
- We will continue our business in sturgeon farming and caviar processing strictly according to disease risk prevention measures, and supply to the market safe and high-quality caviar products.
We take full responsibility for our product quality.
In addition to all the above precautions, starting February 28th, 2020, Marky’s implemented a 12-day quarantine on all the products arriving from Europe and Asia. Arriving shipments stay untouched in separate area of warehouse and only on 13th day its unpacked and put in the regular commerce. It’s not required, but it’s better to quarantine the product then quarantine the people. All the products provided by Marky’s can be consumed safely.