How to Make Heirloom Scrambled Eggs with Caviar Recipe | Marky's
Category : Recipes | Posted : Jun 6, 2022
Heirloom Scrambled Eggs with Caviar
8 free-range, heirloom eggs
4 oz butter
3 oz crème fraîche
4 slices of fresh brioche
Pinch of Maldon salt
2 oz Kaluga Amber Caviar
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Take ⅓ of the butter and spread it over the brioche.
- Set the brioche on a sheet tray and put it in the oven for 3-4 minutes until it becomes a golden brown color.
- Crack open 8 eggs into a bowl and gently whisk them, adding in 2 pinches of salt.
- Melt the remaining butter in a medium-sized pot over medium-low heat.
- Pour in the eggs. Using a whisk, continuously mix the eggs until they are 70% cooked.
- Take the pot off of the heat and let the remaining heat cook out the eggs. During this stage, you must put in the crème fraîche.
- Place your scrambled eggs into serving dishes.
- Add a generous amount of caviar on top and enjoy with your toasted brioche.