How to Make Baked Camembert Cheese with Truffles Recipe | Marky's
Category : Recipes | Posted : May 31, 2022
Baked Camembert Cheese with Truffles
8.8 oz Camembert cheese
1 oz white truffle honey
1 pack mini toasts
1 saucisson sec, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 375 F (190 C).
- Take the wooden box housing the Camembert, take off the lid and place it under the base.
- Unwrap the Camembert and place it back into the wooden box.
- Score the top of the cheese and bake it on a tray in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove the cheese from the oven, drizzle it with truffle honey and top with slices of fresh truffle and sea salt.
- Serve with condiments, such as cornichons, toast points, and saucisson sec, and eat while its hot.