Natural Hibiscus Flower Concentrate - Hibiscus Extract, 3.4 fl.oz. / 100 ml.
Extract is a vibrant red in color (no color changing abilities) with a deliciously intense mixed berry flavor derived from highest quality hibiscus flowers we could find. A natural alternatives to cranberry, cherry and grenadine in sparkling wine and cocktails. Rich in antioxidants.
A high concentration extract from hibiscus flowers. Its a natural red that can be used for food and beverages and has an intense mixed berry-type taste.
- Made from fresh cold-pressed hibiscus flowers, dried hibiscus and cane sugar. That's it.
- Use like a bitters - just a few drops per cocktail for vibrant red color in beverages.
- Great as an all-natural substitute for flavors like rhubarb, raspberry, cherry, pomegranate or grenadine.
- Can substitute hibiscus flower extract where hibiscus tea is called for in craft cocktails and other beverages.
- Add a few dashes in your cooking and cake frosting. Imagine a beautiful crimson hibiscus macaroon!